This hot spinach artichoke dip is irresistibly creamy and tangy! Everyone will park themselves in front of the bowl, then ask you for the recipe.
Here’s a spin on spinach artichoke dip that takes this classic to a new level! This tangy, creamy dip is such a crowd pleaser that it might interfere with the conversation when you serve it (sorry!). Alex and I recently made this for some guests and in a few minutes, everyone was parked around the bowl exclaiming how good it was. “WOW, this is so good! Can I have the recipe?” was the chorus. Which of course, made us thrilled! Here’s how to make this perfect party snack, and what takes it into addictive territory.
Things can get contentious when it comes to people’s opinions about this popular dip! This version is the hot spinach artichoke dip, the kind that’s baked in the oven and served warm. There’s also a cold version of spinach artichoke dip: and we’ve got a recipe for that too. Here’s our Easy Spinach Dip: it’s served cold and only takes 10 minutes to make.
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup minced shallot
- 2 green onions
- 14 ounce can (8.5 ounce dry weight) quartered artichokes
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- For serving: pita chips or bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw the spinach. Then use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add a few pinches kosher salt if desired.
- Spread the dip in an even layer in a small baking dish. Top with a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan (and if desired, a sprinkle of paprika). Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with pita chips.
You can read full article and recipes here : https://www.acouplecooks.com/spinach-artichoke-dip/