Wow, do people love this one! This healthy peanut butter dip is just 4 ingredients and tastes like frosting! Perfect for dipping apples, pretzels or fruit.
Want our best healthy snack trick? This peanut butter dip! It’s just 4 ingredients and somehow tastes like frosting. Really, Alex and I were surprised the first time we tasted it. How is this so good, yet so simple? It’s works for any occasion: a quick snack for kids, a family party, or a big snacks table. Or if you’re me, use it for a sweets craving after a meal! I’ve been making it for me and our toddler Larson, and it disappears in a flash. This is a go-to healthy treat for us: and we’re thrilled to share with you.
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed peanuts, to garnish (optional)
- Green apple slices, to serve (or pretzels, strawberries, pineapple chunks, graham crackers, etc)
- Mix the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve with green apple slices.
You can read full article and recipes here : https://www.acouplecooks.com/peanut-butter-dip/